- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
With more than 90 years of history, Grupo Fleury is one of the largest and most respected medical and health organizations in Brazil, reference to the medical community and public opinion for its excellence in customer service, innovation and technical quality.
- Complete portfolio in diagnostic medicine, performing, currently, about 3,5 thousand tests in 37 different areas.
- 75 MM of clinical analysis exams and 5 MM in imaging.
- 10 thousand employees and 2.4 thousand physicians.
- Gross revenue of R$ 3.1bn, operational cash-flow generation of R$ 622 MM and R$ 711 MM of EBTIDA, with a 25.0% margin.
- Present on the country‘s main economic centers with diversified business lines.
The Company’s business lines are:
- Patient Service Centers (PSC): 222 patient service centers, corresponding to 84% of revenue and are distributed in the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul, Rio Grande do Norte, Paraná, Pernambuco, Bahia, Rio Grande do Norte and Federal District.
- Operations in Hospitals: account for 15% of revenue and perform exams and diagnostics in 25 hospital institutions.
- Reference Laboratory: medium and high complexity exams to other laboratories, hospitals and clinics throughout Brazil, enabling them to expand their range of offerings with unique diagnostic quality.
- Preventive Medicine: solutions in preventive health for companies.
- Dental diagnosis: represented by 51% in Papaiz Group, a joint venture with Odontoprev, which has leading position in the market of São Paulo.
Note: data as of 3Q19, regarding the last 12 months, except when indicated.