- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Grupo Fleury has won several awards in recent years. These awards are a motivation to continually improve the services Grupo Fleury offers to its clients and develops an even more outstanding and sustainable business model. Among these awards, the most recent ones are:
- Most Valuable Brands in Brazil: Fleury brand, the only health brand in the Most Valuable Brands in Brazil ranking, conducted by Interbrand in 2019.
- Publicly-Held Corporate Governance and Healthcare Sector: 2nd place in Publicly-Held Corporate Governance and Healthcare Sector category and in the Health category in the Empresas Mais award from the newspaper O Estado de S.Paulo in partnership with FIA and Austin in 2019.
- Best Companies of the Stock Market: Grupo Fleury won InfoMoney‘s Best Companies of the Stock Market Award in partnership with Ibmec and Economatica in the healthcare category in 2019.
- Modern Consumer: Fleury brand recognized by the Modern Consumer Award for Excellence in Customer Services in the diagnostic medicine category in 2019.
- Most hospitable companies in Brazil: Fleury brand won the first place in the ranking of the five most hospitable companies in Brazil promoted by IBHE, in 2019.
- Best brand in the country in customer services: 3rd place in best brand in the country in customer services, according to the Brazilian Institute of Customer Relations in 2018.
- Excellence in Service: 1st place in the category of diagnostic medicine for excellence in service, award promoted by Época magazine in partnership with Reclame Aqui portal, in 2018.
- Exame Sustainability Guide: Company was listed in the Exame Sustainability Guide ranking in the healthcare category in 2018.
Grupo Fleury is one of the most respected medical and healthcare organizations in Brazil, focused on excellence, innovation and technical quality, having a strict standard of service. In accordance with its high quality standard, the Company has certificates and accreditations, of which the following stand out:
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certification - Standard that certifies Quality Management Systems, establishing a quality management model for the organization in general.
- ISO 14001: 2004 Certification - Standard focused on Environmental Management, addresses the survey and control of possible interactions between company and environment.
- Colégio Americano de Patologistas (CAP) International Accreditation - Focused on the companys technical quality, ensuring the release of reliable results for clients.
- Accreditation Program for Clinical Laboratories (Palc) of the Sociedade Brasileira de Patologia Clínica e Medicina Laboratorial (SBPC / ML) - Includes requirements in Brazilian legislation, such as Health Surveillance and Labor Standards.
- Accreditation Program in Diagnostic Imaging (CBR - Colégio Brasileiro de Radiologia) - Evaluate public and private services, through impartial criteria, in relation to the fulfillment of minimum quality, safety and sustainability requirements.