- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Grupo Fleury has been awarded a variety of prizes in recent years. These awards are a motivation to continually improve the services Grupo Fleury offers to its clients and develops an even more outstanding and sustainable business model. Among these awards, note the following:
- The 2016 Latin America Executive Team: Grupo Fleury led the rankings of "Best CEO" and "Best Investors Day" of US magazine Institutional Investor in Latin America health sector. In addition, the Company was among the top three in the rankings of "Best CFO", "Best Investor Relations Team", "Best Investor Relations Program" and "Best Investor Relations Website".
- BrandZ and MillwardBrown: Fleury brand is the most valuable in the diagnostic medicine sector. According to the methodology, the brand has a value of R$ 97 MM and is in 44th position in the overall ranking.
- Valor Innovation Brazil 2016: Grupo Fleury is among the 30 most innovative companies in Brazil and ranked #1 in the Services category according to Valor Innovation Brazil 2016.
- Transparency Award 2016: Grupo Fleury won the Transparency Award 2016 in the category "Companies with net revenue up to R$ 5 bn" promoted by ANEFAC, Fipecafi and Serasa Experian. The survey is annual and rewards companies with Brazils most transparent financial statements based on published financial statements.
- The 2015 Latin America Executive Team: Grupo Fleury was among the top three companies in Latin America‘s health sector rankings of the US magazine Institutional Investor for "Best CEO"; "Best CFO"; "Best Investor Relations Department" and "Best Investors Day".
- Capital Aberto magazine - The best companies for shareholders 2015: #1 in the category of companies with a market value of R$ 2 billion and R$ 5 billion.
- Top of Mind: Weinmann brand was the most remembered in the category clinical laboratories by the Revista Amanhã, a local magazine in the South region, and Segmento Pesquisas, a Brazilian research company. This is 6th time that the brand is recognized by this award - the fourth consecutive time.
- The biggest and best of Exame magazine: Grupo Fleury was the fourth best company in services and the first current liquidity services by Exame magazine in 2015.
- Época Negócios Best Inovator: Grupo Fleury once again entered the ranking of the most innovative companies in Brazil, the award is organized by AT Keartney and Época Negócios magazine; The company was ranked in 19th place among more the a hundred listed companies.
- Consumidor Moderno magazine: Grupo Fleury won the award for Excellence in Diagnostic Medicine‘s customer service for the 15th time.
- Most hospitable companies in 2015: Grupo Fleury was elected the most hospitable company in Brazil for the seventh consecutive year by the research of Corporate Hospitality, conducted by the Brazilian Institute of Corporate Hospitality. During the 687 interviews by professionals from different areas of the market such as industry, trade and services, Fleury was the brand with the highest number of mentions, 43%.
- São Paulo‘s best in services: Grupo Fleury ranked in the first place among the best clinical laboratories in the opinion São Paulo population in the research conducted by Folha de São Paulo, one of the most important newspaper in Brazil.
- The 100 most influent CEO in healcare sector: Carlos Marinelli won in the category of diagnostic medicine in the Revista Healthcare Management.
- Brands of who decides: For the 17th consecutive time, the Weinmann brand is the most remembered in the the category Clinical Laboratory. The a+ brand appeared in the survey for the first time and ranked third in the survey, which is conducted annually by the Journal of Commerce, a publication of the Rio Grande do Sul State.
Certification in 1999 with ISO 9001, in 2002 with ISO 14001 and in 2010 by PALC, Fleury also participates actively strict quality control programs nationally and globally, among which stand out the Surveys and Anatomic Pathology Education Programs, College of American Pathologists (CAP) and Proficiency Testing Laboratories by the Sociedade Brasileira de Patologia Clínica/Medicina Laboratorial (SBPC/ML). This allowed the Company to hol the accreditation of the CAP since 2007. In addition, Grupo Fleury was the first and only Latin American company to receive international certification of IFCC (International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine) for Hemoglobin Glycated dosage methodology in Mass Spectrometry.